The cat came back

Went for a walk today because it was really sunny out, not too sure how many more sunny days are left. Stopped at the grocery store and saw this when we left:


Just sitting by the entrance and people were not even batting an eye. In a Canadian grocery store (at least where I lived), people would have been screaming "rabies" and "oh no! Its after the lunch meat!" *rolls eyes yeah thats bad I know :p * and chasing after the cat, causing more destruction then the cat. At the very least people would have freaked out and called animal welfare and animal welfare would have still caused more damage trying to catch the kitty then the cat would have in the store. People here were walking by and petting it on the head, I think one lady even gave it a treat. Smart cat I guess.

A few weeks ago it was in the store (not a small store mind you) sleeping in the free newspaper stand, that was next to the customer service desk. People still were just walking by. I didn't have the camera with me that day, but I have had it every time we go for a walk just in case things like that happen again.

Technorati tags: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3