Halloween ACEO #1

2.5 by 3.5 inches on white Stonehenge

I had this done yesterday but John had to replace the motherboard in the computer so I couldn't post it. I was going to do a WIP but I got carried away colouring and didn't scan any progress shots, oops. I am going to try to do 3 more, maybe 5 if I can think of more Halloween things to draw. I have no idea how people get sometimes 3 or 5 of these little cards done in a day. 1 takes me atleast 4 hours to do one. lol, I draw really really slow it seems. Hopefully get faster at them the more I do, and even if I only get one done a day, its better than having a month between art updates for the bigger pieces.

And I HATE candy corn. I have no idea how peolpe can eat the stuff. Its vile!



Went to the dentist today and they said my teeth look pretty good (I get too keep them all this time :P). Which comes as a shock considering all the sugar I eat, they just said floss more and then nothing at all would be wrong with them. yay! So they are all nice and shiney and white, well as white as can be expected. Which reminds me I forgot to get a toothbrush when we went to the grocery store. oops.

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3