Luka finished

A couple of hours late, but its done. It is a lot darker than this, might try to get a better scan or photo outside in the morning. The scanner is having issues. *grrr* but for £30 it does the basic job. When I look at it online I see a few anatomical errors but in person it looks alright. Thats just the way he tilts his head. lol 9x12 inches Graphite I really have to finish that rooster, the break from it did me good. I want to finish it, even though the feathers are not going to look that realistic.

And Saturday nights there is always some shouting or dancing, or fighting on the street. Its amusing (the drunken singing) but annoying (the random death threats across the street). Makes for interesting gossip in the morning though. :p oh the cops might be coming! Why go to bed? It almost as good as tv. lol

Technorati tags: , , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3