Sunny Sunday

For the middle of September the weather was quite nice today. Dead as a doornail downtown, but Tesco was packed. One would have thought that there was a tornado coming with the amount of people pushing and shoving trying to get the last cookie/biscuit/cracker whatever you want to call it. (do you get tornados in Scotland?? I don't know, I should look that up, probably a dumb question)

Sadly I don't think the cops where called last night. lol Doesn't mean someone will not call them tonight on the singing drunks.

Worked on one of the Halloween art cards (43 days until Halloween!!), and if I scan the piece enough during the colouring stage I am going to try to put together a little animation of it from start to finish. *crosses fingers* Tommorow I plan to work on that and try to get that rooster done. It is sitting on my art board calling out to me "colour me now!!" I should get it done, but one never knows with art. It could take longer then I think or I might mess it up. *knocks on wood*

Anyway, a picture of downtown today. Party central. :p

The sky is beautiful in that picture. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3