Halloween Dragons Finished

Spent the last 2 days in bed, not out of laziness but because everytime I moved the room would spin one way and I my head would spin the other. Not a nice feeling. I don't get sick often but when I do, I make it count. Atleast this year I don't have to spend 9 days in the hospital. *knocks on wood*

So the dragons turned out alright. The scan is a bit fuzzy but thats ok, the size online also makes it hard to make out some detail. But considering this was just for me, I'm alright with that. 10.5 by 10.5 inches, prisma colored pencils on stonehenge. I might scan each dragon tomorrow to try to get close ups of them.
And because Halloween is not as big here as it is in North America, I'm having candy withdrawls. No one has heard of rockets or peeps, and I'm sure they are a few more teeth rotting goodies that you can't get here (surprisingly I had the all clear from the dentist, no cavities). I really want marshmellow peeps (the marshmellow pumpkins are cute and so evily good). Its an odd thing to want. I should see if I can get someone to send me some rockets or peeps, even though I'm not sure if the peeps would make it across here alive or if its even legal to mail them ( I have just been informed that aslong as they are not open its fine). But I can still carve a pumpkin if I want and roast pumpkin seeds, even though I would probably be the only one eating them.

Peeps defined
Official website


Technorati tags: , , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3