Me!

Nothing to really post today. It was one of those days where you know you did do something, but can't remember what it was. Been really warm here; the sun is shining and its not even cold when the wind blows. Can go outside with a long-sleeved shirt on and be perfectly fine. Tomorrow of course, it will probably snow like it did 2 weeks ago:


View out of the bathroom window


And a picture of me with my short hair and our messy room (I have tried to keep it clean I really have).

I look really tired, I was up reading until 3:30 finishing a book. Which really turned out to be not that good of a book. :/ Oh well, hopefully the next one is better, or I don't think I will finish the series. Because really how much trouble can 2 people get into before it starts to get boring?

*edit* I guess the series goes on for another 5 books if I manage to finish this one, yeah probably not going to get that far. One can hope though :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3