Stuck in a Tree WIP (floating head syndrome)

Only spent about 40 minutes on this today, so not much to see. Its a start though. Just laid down the basic colours on the head which is just over an inch square in size, still need to fix the ears. I actually like how simple this looks, the colours are not so muddy in person. Its a little awkward right now with the head looking too big for the body that is there, but crossing my fingers that when it is done it looks good. Supposed to be a leopard in a tree, but it looks more like a mountain lion so I am going to refrain from the spots until it is almost complete.



If I keep up the pace on this, it might be done tomorrow. *crosses fingers and toes* This will probably be the only work in progress shot though. I don't want to risk taking the paper on and off the board. I can just imagine the amount of cursing coming out of my mouth if I ripped it.

Technorati tags:: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3