Day in Dundee

I have walked by this sign at least a dozen times, and until today I had never noticed the monkey. I think people thought I was a nutter, when we were taking these pictures (but come on, its a monkey!).


Pictures of the monkey are a little dark, not enough light. Its a board with posters of events going on.

The Murraygate (street that runs through the centre of Dundee). Was so nice out today we were walking around with out jackets on, in February (I hope the snow stays away). I managed to just look at art supplies, refrained from buying anything and did buy some new clothes.


Every time we go to Dundee there is a guy playing Nirvana songs on an acoustic guitar. He is not half bad, better then the trumpet/bagpipe players.

Technorati tags:: ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3