An Apple a Day Finished


Copyright 2007 Jennifer Phillip
Derwent Coloursofts on Stonehenge
5 by 4 inches

Finished the apple from yesterday. The first one is not burnished and should have had a few more layers, but the paper would not take any more colour. The second, is after I used a colourless blender on the first, which went on over the Coloursofts fine. I really just wanted to see how the colours blended together, wasn't too worried about what the apple looked like in the end.

Conclusion: I like the Coloursofts, but not on stonehenge paper. I can't seem to put down as many layers with them as I can with the Prismas, so I will probably try a similar experiment on different paper. The pencils didn't break once ,were easy to sharpen, and blended together well. Dispite the price being more and a colour range that needs some work, I would probably switch to the Coloursofts when my Prismas run out (not for awhile), just because they are easier for me to get my hands on when needed.

And this should be cool to see, as long as the clouds stay away. :)


Technorati tags: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3