Big Blue Finished

Copyright Jennifer Phillip
Daler Rowney Murano paper
Paper size 19.5 by 13 inches
Image Roughly 6 by 12 inches
Derwent Coloursofts

Finished! I really like the way this looks. As usual black is a pain to scan and I had to scan and put together 3 parts. Bad crop, but that is what I ended up with after putting it together. The image is pretty centered on the paper. I would love to get this framed but would probably cost a fortune.

Unto an artcard now. :)

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

  1. I just love your Cassowary .. absolutely goreous ...well done ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry that should have read "gorgeous" :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I can never spell gorgeous right, I switch the e and the o around. Good think dictionary.com exists or nothing would be spelt right. :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3