Dragon Banner Finished

Dragon Banner by Jennifer Rose PhillipDragon Banner Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencil on Stonehenge
11 by 8 Inches

Quickly finished :) Really like the way this turned out. Decided to just keep the painting he is making simple, if I want to change it later, its not that hard. Been awhile since I have drawn something that was for me and not for my portfolio or a commission, was nice.

MRI was lovely. Not really, but considering I wasn't poked or prodded it could have been worse. Just hoping that something shows up, and they don't end up having to do a lumbar puncture. Ouch, everyone that has had one that I know, has said it hurts. :(

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

  1. Jennifer - your dragon is fabulous! And cute as well...
    I love the colour combo and the dragon has such a perfect facial expression. The master painter at work ;-)
    Hope you're results come in quickly and only with the best news. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much:)
    Wasn't sure if the colour combos would work at first but I'm glad they did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3