Lemur

Copyright Jennifer Phillip

I have no title for this, no idea at all, any ideas?? Drawn from one of the many pictures of the Ring-Tailed Lemurs I took from The Camperdown Wildlife Park. The yellow marks are from the transfer paper I had left. I need to get some more, less bright colours, just having problems finding any that I don't have to order online. It's Prismas on the Midnight Daler Rowney Murano paper, 6 by 8 inches roughly.

Probably get more on this completed tonight, it is really fast to work on the black paper. Here is a little preview of the coloured lemur. The closer ear is giving me nothing but problems with the angle it is at. Really liking the way the nose looks so far though :)

Copyright to Jennifer Phillip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3