More Doctor Visits

Didn't post or draw yesterday due to having spent a good portion of the afternoon waiting to see a Doctor. My vision went all screwy, hard to explain really. Flashing lights, couldn't see things to my right, very strange and a little freaky. Doctors had no idea, but they did say it probably has something to do with the numb hands and feet. I guess they are going to be a little faster getting my results finished now.

When we got home, we got a call from the MRI people saying there was a cancellation on Friday, so going to get my head scanned by a giant magnet. hmmm... hopefully I don't get too claustrophobic and panic.

So drawing today, even though my eyes are still a little wiggy, but I'm crossing my fingers I get something done. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3