Peek-a-Boo

Copyright Jennifer Phillip

ACEO that was a colour study for a possible bigger painting. I saw the photo on a stock site and really thought it was cute. Wanted to see if I could make the bigger painting with just the 24 Coloursofts that I have. I don't have a bright enough pink or orange, so will either have to combine the Prismas with the Coloursofts, or just use the Prismas.

Thought about trying to sell this and other ACEO's , but I am not sure about how to go about pricing. If I sold it on eBay for $5 it would only be £2.50 and to me that doesn't seem worth it (I could keep them in my binder, they all look so nice together). It only takes me about 2 at the most 3 hours to do an ACEO but £2.50 for 2 hours work just seems like robbery. More than $5 would be fine, but with eBay you never know how the bidding will go. I could just sell it here or start selling ACEO's on my site. Ack decisions decisions

Yeah I draw a lot of birds.

And I have a surprise that will take a few weeks to actually complete, but its really cool that it is happening and makes me really happy. And its good advertising.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3