Tag! Your It

Got tagged by Wendy which means I have to write seven things about myself that most people don't know and then tag seven other bloggers by leaving comments on their blogs. Hmmm this is going to be hard, not sure what people don't know about me, or really want to know.

1. I was born with an extra finger on my left hand, an extra little little finger to be exact. It was cut off when I was 3 and I have this really neat scar that is all the rage at parties. No, not really. Most people are a little freaked out actually and the people that aren't ask all kinds of stupid questions. Like do I have the finger stashed away in a jar somewhere?? But I do wish it had not have got cut off, that would have been cool. :)

2. My first dogs name was "First". Yeah you read that right, not really good with the picking of names. Our tabby cat was named "M-head" because he had a M marking on his head. He came to it when called too, shook a paw for treats. Our next dog I want to name "Cinco".

3. I bruise like a peach. Just touch me wrong and oops another bruise. Has to do with having Von Willebrand's. Thankfully I don't get nose bleeds because of it, but any surgery I have does get a little complicated with drugs I have to take. Speaking of drugs (legal ones) I have a really high drug tolerance for any kind of pain medication and the drugs the dentist uses to numb your face when they do any work. When I had 2 teeth pulled the Dentist had to give me 5 shots before I even felt it and then that wore off about 10 minutes later and he had to give me another one. The only pain medication that seems to work for me is morphine and then I see pretty colours and start talking to the wall fixtures.

4. I met my Scottish husband in New Zealand in a backpackers hostel. Makes government paper work a blast. *rolls eyes* We travelled on both islands and then long story short got married in Canada a year later and than moved back to Scotland. I still get people saying I was brave to get into a car with someone I had only known for 2 days. *shrugs shoulders* We both would love to go live in NZ one day, loved it so much.

5. I used to work at a dog groomers. Really hard job but you did get to see some really great and interesting dogs (and cats). The hardest part of the job was seeing the neglected dogs :( Did learn a lot about dog care and about breeds I had never heard of before.

6. I used to have my nose, tongue, lip, and eyebrow pierced. I still have one of my ears pierced, the "conch" part of my ear. That hurt, but the piercer did warn me it would. I did have both of them pierced, but one fell out on the plane to NZ and by the time I found some more jewellery the hole had closed up. I want to get it re-pierced one day in the future. I also had pink hair. Just the ends but I thought and still think it looked really neat.
This picture is soooo old.

7. I read. A lot. On average a book a day. More if I have nothing to do. And I will read anything. From your chick-lit to your crime novels. From horror to historical fiction. I will even read graphic novels (who are they trying to impress.. they are comic books). I remember when I started reading Stephen King books in school. I had to get a note from my mother saying that I had permission to read them in grade school. Now I just laugh when I read Stephen King, great way to kill an hour but funny and pointless.

I honestly cannot think of 7 people that haven't already been tagged that might want to do this. So if you want to think of 7 things please do write them in your blog*and send me a link if you do* :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:25 am

    Oh don't worry, everyones run out of people to tag LOL :D

    That's so awesome!!! And I LOVE your pink hair. I always wanted pink hair...or black with blue streaks. I just might do it for my 40th birthday. I got tattoo's for my 30th!

    I love reading all these little facts about everyone, weird little artistic types that we are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get a tattoo, just can't seem to draw anything I like enough to have on my body when things go downhill. Dye your hair pink!! The brighter the better :) Its a great colour for hair, just be prepared for the jokes about falling into a bucket of paint or eating to many servings of beet root (vile things):-p (blue fades really fast, my hair was blue before it was pink)

    It is interesting to read things about people you would have never thought they had done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3