Vampires are Living at the Hospital

Waterfall Sketch by Jennifer Rose PhillipWaterfall Sketch Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
3 by 8.5 Inches
Coloursofts on Murano paper

I'm sure that vampires in the hospital is probably a really bad horror movie already and if not I'm sure it will be. 9 vials of blood. 9. I was light headed after that. Doc had no idea what is wrong with me hence the blood tests and I get to have my head scanned by a big magnet. Hmmm hopefully there isn't a metal plate in my head I don't know about. But as long as the drugs I am taking keep working I'm all right if Doctors never figure out whats wrong with me. Only problem one of the side effects of the drug is memory problems, which is starting to get annoying when I forget things.

Finished the little sketch of a waterfall. Done to see if I could do a landscape in the first place and to do one with as little lines as possible. I like it, and definitely one that looks better in person.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3