Darkened Mr.Angry

Well, I still am not sure about the background but it does look better darker and cropped closer. My hand is killing me from burnishing this. The background has a bit of purple in it but it didn't scan. Maybe try this again in watercolour when I get the chance, but for now its on to different art. I have a few more small pieces to do, so they will be posted soon.

"Mr.Angry" Copyright Jennifer Phillip

And heres a picture of a Clydesdale being ridden. Very cool to see in person, I had only seen it before on tv or in photos. I took a lot of pictures of the Clydesdales, so expect some art in the future of the big horses. And of course the Highland cows.


Previous Mr.Angry blog post: Click

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:16 pm

    Yep. That is a Clydesdale under saddle! In the US, most people only know Clydesdales to be the budweiser beer horses. More than one meaning to 'draft' horse:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 pm

    Jennifer, Just visited the link on your links list, ON MY DESK. http://www.on-my-desk.blogspot.com/
    I have wanted to do a 'studio tour', and here it is! Isn't this a great site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like looking at the On My Desk Blog, very cool seeing other peoples studios (and know that I am not the only one with a messy room to work in :P). You really should write something for it. :)

    I wish I had of gotten more picture of the Clydesdale under saddle, maybe next time it wont rain so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3