Is It Safe to Come Out?

One of the little birds peeking its head out before it decides to fly away in the search for food for the hungry chicks inside. And those chicks are really loud. I'm glad its a little bird family that is in the backyard, can't imagine how loud a family of Rooks would be.

And off he/she goes.

I stood outside for more than half an hour trying to get some nice pictures of the birds coming and going and these are the best I took. Try again next time I guess for better ones. Can't imagine what the neighbours in the back probably thought if they looked out their windows and saw me. Hiding beside the hanging towels with a camera pointed at the box. Occasionally getting whipped in the head by a pair of boxer shorts hanging on the line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3