New Banner

alt="Coloured "Mr.Angry" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

More fur completed and most of the left ear. There is actually a lot of white on this, around the ears and on his chin, but its really hard to see right now. Once I get the background coloured, the white should show up better. For some reason this looks really blue on my monitor...very strange.

I'm going to put a light blue base background and than layer some darker blues and maybe some greens. Following the reference picture pretty close.

Added a banner to the blog. *look up* I really like the way it looks. I just used the same dragon that is on my website banner and added some text. I could have added a load of textures and a bunch of effects but didn't want it to be really distracting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3