Too Many Flowers??


I think there are a few too many daisy seeds in this pot. *laughs* Might not flower there are so many. I didn't think that the seeds would all grow at once, but it has been really sunny the last couple weeks and with all the rain we have had, they decided to overtake the pot. *oops*

Found out what is wrong with me today. Doctors told me that I have multiple sclerosis. Not the end of the world, its not going to end my life prematurely and I am just really glad that we know what it is now. You can either laugh or cry at finding something like this out. I'm choosing to laugh. Its not worth worrying to death over something you can not change. Spent the day in the hospital getting a steroid IV to help my eye issues, not really fun, felt a little sick. Just letting people know, incase I disappear for a few days.

Comments

  1. Jennifer, I always find the not knowing to be the worst. Once you know a diagnosis you can make informed decisions. It gives you back some control. So I am very sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but I am happy that you are finally out of the dark. Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get soon Jennifer! Beautiful art work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Rose; please accept my apologies for my delay in replying to your comment on my blog.

    I sincerely wish you well with your fight with multiple sclerosis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy- Thanks. It is better that we know now. Having control over what it is (even if it is only a little bit of control), helps a lot. :)

    Katydid- Thanks :)

    Susan- Don't worry about that, don't expect replys for any comments I post. I just like posting comments. :)(even if they don't make sense most of the time lol)
    And thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, good for you for having a positive attitude about your diagnosis! You're so right, you can't change things that are out of your control so better to learn how to cope with it so you can take better care of yourself.

    As far as the daisies go, better to let them run rampant. They go back to seed so fast that by the time you remove the ones you don't really want they'll already be replacing themselves with new little daisies...Mother Nature always wins. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rita :)

    I probably should have put the daisies in the ground, then again at least in a pot they can't spread too far (I hope *crosses fingers*). I'm just hoping that the other flowers we planted grow this well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3