More Cherries

"Cherries" Copyrighted Jennifer Rose Phillip
ACEO 3.5 by 2.5 Inches
Coloured Pencil on Stonehenge paper

I ended up deciding to burnish the cherry ACEO. I used a colourless blender on the cherries and a Deco Blue Prismacolour pencil to go over the blue background. Shame the Deco colours are no more, they are great colours to use. The whole card seems more vibrant now. :) I also decided to leave the white line around most of the cherries, for no particular reason besides me liking the way it looks.

The answers to the last Scottish words posted after a long wait...
1) peever is a game of hopscotch and so is the stone
a person tosses during the game. I never see kids playing hopscotch anymore. Makes me feel old :p
2) pirn is a bobbin for holding thread.

Todays Scottish word:
1) burn and it has nothing to do with anything flammable. ;)


Comments

  1. Anonymous1:49 am

    That looks SO good! You're right about the vibrant color of the background. And you know how I feel about little white outlines :) I am adding work to the holly leaf sample, and will eventually post it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D Can't wait to see what you do to the holly leaf sample (even though I can't think of what needs to be changed?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3