Run Away Ball

I don't remember being this bad at bowling. But at least I didn't have a ball go flying threw the air and take off someone's head. But I did really really bad (67-97, which are scores I should probably keep to myself :p). lol. I really need to start lifting wieghts, I could just barely pick up a 10 pound ball (and I used to be able to pick up dogs that weighed more than 120 pounds. damn flabby artistic arms).

Our computer is still not working. Got a new motherboard but it isn't working 100% yet. But I am hoping it is in a few days so I can post some art. If it isn't I am going to hook up the scanner to this computer and hopefully this one will work with the scanner attached to it.

Todays Scottish Word, there are 2 because I forgot to post one for the last entry:
1) "hoose"

2) "cleek"

Answer to the last Scottish Word:
1) "gean" is a wild cheery or a cherry tree

I'm going to put all the words that have been posted in one post just to make things easier and so I don't repeat words. :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:15 pm

    I saw something on the TV about road bowling.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Road_Bowling
    I could probably be good at it.
    I was the gutter ball queen of the local lanes. The kids play "bumper bowling" where you put big inflated pillow looking things in the gutters to keep the ball in the alley...I need those to bowl to any account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That form of bowling sounds like fun. :)

    We had the bumpers up and I still kept hitting only one or two pins. :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3