More Shires

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Well, part of a single Shire.

Some more done on the piece that I have been working on the last few weeks. Very, very slow going. This little part is still not done, but I am moving on to another part and will come back to it later. Not sure what this will look like on different monitors, hopefully it is not too light you can not see anything.

Definitely at the ugly stage when using coloured pencils. Where it needs a few more layers and a few changes in values before it looks like what a person meant it to look. When finished it is 8 by 8 Inches.

Todays Scottish word:
1) tawse

Answer to yesterdays Scottish word:
1) ronepipe is a drainpipe that runs from the roof to the ground

Links:
1st Shire post

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:12 am

    I am presently reading Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men, and Pratchett writes their conversation in Scottish dialect.
    I think of you the whole time I'm reading. I have even seen some of your words. I will jot them down as I come across them.
    I never in my wildest dreams thought I would see them in text that I just happened to choose from the library. Wonders never cease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pratchett's Discworld books. :)
    When I was reading the books with the Nac Mac Feegle in them, I had to often ask John what certain words meant. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3