Lazy Saturday

Not much to post for today so here, have a few pictures.

Luka, wondering what I have in my hand and if he can eat it :p I think he looks really cute here.

And a picture of me holding a reptile in Niagara. He weighed about 30 pounds but felt like he was heavier. The keeper told me to hold him that way and the reptile didn't seem to mind. I was looking at his claws here I think (and really glad at that moment the reptile was friendly :p) I remember what type of reptile he was, but for the life of me can't spell it.

So the few votes I received in my little poll say that I should draw some fantasy creature. So should I draw a unicorn or some really far out creature off the top of my head? I haven't drawn a unicorn in awhile, but an original creature would probably be fun.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:48 am

    Super photos, Luka is really cute, just love the way he has cocked his head to one side lol.
    I missed your poll but would of voted for a fantasy creature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Luka is a nice dog, likes to lick people, which I hate but it is better than having a dog that bites (especially considering people are often scared of him because of his breed). He is with my Dad in Canada, I miss him :(
    One fantasy creature coming up soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:32 pm

    I just re-read an email you had sent to me about Luka, and then when I come to visit your blog, there he is!
    Was he all goofy to see you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:39 pm

    Is it a Komodo? What a nice fat lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was all goofy and clingy when we were there. :) I'm sure if he could have talked he would have said "Where the h*** have you been?!?) :P

    The keeper said its proper name, but said most people know them as Goannas
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goannas
    Not sure which one it is though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:29 am

    That picture of Luka just shows how hard he is trying to understand human language. What a great dog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3