Mr.Happy

I am drawing but don't really have much to show because I am working on so many things at once. The lab from a few posts ago, the fantasy creature from my poll, 2 horse drawing, a few art cards, and another stuffed dragon. So once again I apologize for the lack of art. I promise to post art tomorrow, I am hoping to get the Lab finished and an art card and if I get more completed than great :)

I also learned to Crochet today (my back is killing me). I'm trying to make a scarf, but after almost 2 hours I have only 2 and a half lines done and its only about 7 inches wide. It might be done by spring :p lol

I used to read the Mr. Men and Little Miss books when I was a kid and they have this promotion going on there where you can get a couple of the characters from the books. So here is Mr. Happy watching over my pencils and an art card I am working on. (and I believe a person is never too old to have toys or stuffed animals, life is too short to be serious all the time and not have fun, and they make nice pillows when you can't find any[as long as the dogs don't find them, Luka likes to toss them around and make them slimy] )

And he glows!!

Comments

  1. That's awesome!! I remember reading those books in elementary school too...but to have an actual stuffed character whose cheeks glow, that's just neat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3