Tiger Tiger

tiger's eye in coloured pencil copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip"Tiger Tiger..." Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencils on Canson Mi-Tientes paper
For Sale Here

Another ACEO. Love looking at cat's eyes. There are so many colours to be found in them. And they are really nice to draw, use colours I don't get to use that often.

Today I had a Doctors appointment that I have been waiting for over 3 months to go to and when I get there the Dr. says he has no idea why I am there. So I am a little mad at that, I do seem to recall I said I was a little pissed off and I don't mean drunk. Some notes are missing (not the first time this has happened), so I have to wait more time for the problem to be looked at, or even for the Doctors to find the problem in the first place, which I thought was written on the missing notes (thats a lot of commas in that sentence :p). A complaint about the missing notes and other things is being written up and sent for me to sign, but honestly have no idea what, if anything it will accomplish.

Ok enough complaining, back to the art. I was thinking of doing a little series of cat's eyes and I know that the different species have such different markings, but not sure if people would get sick of seeing cat eyes everywhere (not too mention if my little card holder was full of eyes it might make me look a little creepy lol)

*the picture wants me to save or open it when I click on it, so hopefully its just a blogger glitch, because none of the other pictures are doing that*

Comments

  1. I like the "eye-dea".
    It won't look creepy. You and I know that if the eye isn't right, the picture isn't right. People will be interested to see a bunch of well drawn eyes.

    So the Dr. wouldn't speed up a return visit, with a few "sorry's" thrown in??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the picture presents you with an "open file" box when you click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that the visit will be sped up, I can hope but I don't think it likely. :/

    Glad to read its not a crazy idea :)

    I still can't figure out why the picture does that. The code is the same as it always has been, but the picture is on a different server so maybe that is the reason. ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the Christmas tree did the same thing just now... with a "do you want to open or save this file?" prompt box.
    I'm not able to tell what is different.

    And the EYES have it! (...but you could feel that comment coming from a million miles away, couldn't you?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3