Cookies!!

Our oven hates me still, but most of the cookies are edible.

(We were lucky today the evil oven god only minorly singed the cookies rather than fully sacrificing/cremating them, then again it does tend to get regular sacrifices from other people so perhaps it was in a good mood tonight lol)

I got the recipe from Rita at Purple Tastes Good and it gets an approval from everyone in the house :) So thank you Rita. :)

And I bought a jar of icing to use and its all mine!! Well almost, John uses it some time but still a tub of icing to myself is a good thing, well maybe not for my stomach....
(and I will have no sympathy for her either :P says the evil husband) hrmm....

Comments

  1. No prob, you can't have Christmas without sugar cookies! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3