2 for the Price of One

Everyday Matters Challenges #37 and #70 Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Nice lazy Sunday. Venturing outside today would have been dangerous. Another windy day where you think a cat might go flying past the window, the birds were even having a hard time taking off. Kept getting blown back to where they started.

Should I start writing here what I write on the EDM sketches? I know my handwriting is messy, so I am wondering if people want me to type here so they can understand what I am saying instead of trying to guess at words? And tilting your head to read can be a pain sometimes.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:56 pm

    Imagine Maggots Here. That's funny.
    I guess I like having to tilt my head to read it. Something about the sense of discovery that adds to the sketch. I vote leave it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3