Everyday Matters #4

Everyday Matters Challenge #4
Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip


I don't like coffee. The smell can sometimes make me ill. I think its from working at Tim Hortons. Smelling the coffee all day and night. I never drank coffee but by the time I was done working a shift I was buzzing like I had guzzled a dozen large double doubles. I think the coffee absorbed through my skin and the fumes made me jumpy. And if you ask for a black coffee with 2 sugars, its not a black coffee. Black coffee is just that. Black with nothing in it.

So the first sketch from the Everyday Matter Challenges, and you get to see my messy writing :p

Comments

  1. Nice sketch Jennifer! I can't wait to see more of these sketches and won't it be interesting to see how far your drawing skills will have come by the end of this year?

    I love coffee, but I know what you mean by the smell of it making you jittery...especially Timmie's coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita :)
    I am hoping that my drawing skills improve even just a little bit after doing all of these sketches *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sketch! Hope you have fun with the EDM challenges. I am. And I already feel I have improved my drawing skills just in the few short weeks I've been doing them. It may not show, but I can tell I feel more confident with drawing. Hope your new year is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ann :) Its kind of embarrassing posting sketches that are sometimes so rough, but I figure it will help me improve and people can tell me what is wrong with a sketch before I go and draw it for a bigger piece :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3