Everyday Matters Challenge #78

Everyday Matters Challenge #78 Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

So #78 was "Draw a souvenir of a place you've been. journal a bit about your memories of the place." and this is the pendant that I bought in New Zealand. Its a very pretty dark green and very translucent when hung near light, just under an inch and a half tall. The only other thing that I bought when in New Zealand for myself is a tie-dyed sarong that I on the same day ripped when I tripped in a pot hole in a Hostel drive way (and I was completely sober and it was the middle of the day). But at least I didn't cut up the bottom of my feet like John did when he went swimming in what he found out was an area that the bottom was all clam shells. *ouch* he still has some scars and shell bits in his feet. But if he had not of done that, we probably would not have met because we wouldn't have been at the same Hostel at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3