Pay it Forward

So a few months ago I made a comment on Tina Mammoser's blog on a post she made about Paying it Forward. I thought that it might be something that I would do on my blog in the future and it has been in the back of my mind since than, but was really reminded when she contacted me.

The rules of Pay it Forward are: (copied from Tina's blog)
The first 3 artists to comment on the blog and who want to take part will get an artwork from me (a new one I'll make just for you!), and then they in turn agree to 'pay it forward' and do the same on their blog with their art- or craft-work.

Its simple but at the same time it is nice to help people and in turn have them help someone else. I did bring up the fact that you really don't know if the person that you help does go on to help or give a gift to someone else, just have to trust that they will.

So here is what I am going to do. The first 3 people to comment that they want to participate will get an ACEO from me (might take a month or 2 though), the only thing I ask is that you in turn do something to help another, be it a piece of art or helping them in a task. If no one wants to participate that is fine, just tossing the idea out there as its something that I thought might be nice for another person to have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3