Room Photos

So I took a few pictures of where I am drawing at the moment. Its what I am told is a "box room" that John's brothers have used as a bedroom, hence there is a bed in here. Not sure of the dimensions of the room, its small but not too small and everything fits in here fine :)

This first picture is just a general view of my desk, with a few labels. The blue container on the left contains a few tins of pencils when not in use, my art card portfolio and pre cut paper. A few basic supplies like sharpeners and stapler, boring stuff really ;) There are 2 paper cutters to the right of the sewing machine that weigh a ton :p

Close up view of my desk (£29.99). Best money I have spent in awhile. Perfect size for me and holds pretty much everything I need it to. Jars full of graphite pencils and pens, paint brushes and a jar to put pencil shavings in so they don't get all over everything.

View of the dark abyss ;) The wrapped up cups on the bottom are those Halloween mugs I drew a few posts back. Sketchbooks and ink cartridges, watercolour supplies and more pencils than I will use in a year :D But one can never have too many pencils.

A view of everything. To the right is the bed which is covered with plastic boxes full of fabric and thread (so no napping for me ;) ). Books, paperwork and a huge Rottie and a 2 foot Eeyore stuffie. My big portfolio is to the left, full of huge pieces of paper and works not finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3