Turning into a Smurf??

"Mysterious Flower" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Today I looked like I had rabies.

I was frothing blue at the mouth. I had a mould taken of my bottom row of teeth to make a guard I can wear at night because I am grinding my teeth so much they are chipping and causing my jaw to be in a lot of pain. So *crosses fingers* that this time it works. There is always those few seconds where you think your teeth are going to come out with the mould when it is taken off and then *pop* its out.

I took the chance and scanned the above. It didn't scratch the scanner bed but it also didn't scan very well. I still have a long way too go with this and while I still really like the paper I am not so sure about the flower at this stage. I need to add a lot more colour to the middle petal and make it very bright. I am not sure if I should burnish this so that it has a smooth slick look which might make me like it more. It definitely needs to be more yellow so I probably should have used a lighter colour of paper to begin with. I'm not really worried if this doesn't turn out because I am using it as a learning experience so not expecting much.

I'm still picking blue paste out of my hair :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3