Blog Award from Ann

Ann over at Blue Bird Hill has given me an award which is really nice of her. :D Go read her blog, lots of nice art to look at :D

"So the rules are that if you get tagged (and you want to play) , write a post with links to blogs that you love, and link to this post so that folks can easily find the exact origin of the meme." hmm I can't seem to get that link to work so not sure where it originated at.

hmmm need to think of some blogs to tag *goes to look at blog feeds*

Well for now I will tag

Leslie Always love reading her blog and she is a good friend :D

Deuce for being so damn cute! :)

KMC
Lovely Duct tape wallets and bags! Poor Wally! (looks a little better now)

Abi Great pretty bags and clothes

I will try to think of more, there are so many I like to read

I asked on the UK sellers thread on Etsy if anyone had any solution to the hole in the fuzzy, people suggested a patch, or buttons. Both would work but it was pointed out the stitching of the patch might show up. John though said why don't I stitch it so that it looks like he is winking. Its a good idea so I will try to get some black floss and try that. If it doesn't work I can still use a button or a patch. I just don't want to toss it and start again.

Comments

  1. can't he have a pirate eyepatch ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he might end up with one if I really mess up the sewing lol.
    than I have to make a pirate hat to go with him. So he can be a pirate bunny dragon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! You tagged me! Right...going to have to think of a few blogs to post now........too many to choose from!
    I hope you get your fuzzy one eye dragon sorted out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:23 pm

    Or what about 'patches' like panda bear eyes?
    Deuce is doing back flips over the award. I called it a "cookie", and he was ready to walk the red carpet to get it!
    He is dressed for the occasion already.:0
    Thank you for my award, too, Jennifer! I was needing a little pick me up. Still haven't resolved the issue with receiving email.
    Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks KMC :)

    A panda with bunny ears? hmmm might work lol. *pets Deuce* Need to get a bow-tie on him lol

    Glad the award made your day a little better. That is a pain in the arse that its still acting up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3