Finished Hawk and Windy Video

"Hawk" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencil on Canson Mi-Tientes paper
2.5 by 3.5 Inches
For sale here


So this is the completed ACEO. Put in the brightest feathers with white and cream, than alternate dark brown and Burnt Ochre, and dark Umber over the light feathers. Than add more white and cream over that layer so the highlights are made brighter. It might seem strange to go over the white with the brown but I find it helps give the illusion of feathers when I over lay colours like that.

And a quick video of the beach at Montrose. It was very, very cold and windy. My skirt threatened to fly up a few times (but it didn't so don't worry I didn't flash anyone. :p) The wind is making so much noise its hard to hear us lol



I have about 20 minutes of footage of us driving around different places but don't think people would sit through 20 minutes of me rambling :p (John says put it up anyway, so maybe tomorrow :) )

And the picture that got the most votes online and in person was the last one, so I need to draw the line art for that and add it to the pile of art that I need to complete. Speaking of which I am going to write a post with the art I need to get done, just to keep track of everything.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3