It Lives!!

So some people might remember that my Ipod died last year and we took it apart to see what the inside looked like and maybe see if we could fix it. Well,...

John fixed it!!

He gutted it and replace some parts and it works better than it actually ever has :D (and yes I have Eeyore PJs. They are fuzzy and warm. :p I have a lot of Eeyore stuff. I look evil here lol) Now I can continue to try to make myself deaf and block out annoying people ;p

A drawing of a hawk transferred on ACEO sized paper ready to start plus another Everyday Matters Sketch.


"Everyday Matters #28" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

I will write what is written there because even I am having a hard time reading my own writing :p

"Electric Kettle?? One thing I hope to get a better eye for perspective. This kettle is on more than a dozen times a day. I'm surprised its still alive. I don't drink tea any more and HATE coffee after working at Timmys. Miss Timbits though. Fried doughy goodness. :p"

I really should practice my handwriting :p

Comments

  1. You're lucky for having such an electric handy man for a boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yep :) hubby does come in handy when computers/electronic stuff breaks down. And I can pay him with cooking so save on costs :p (he did shock himself once when taking apart Dad's old mac, but he fixed it eventually once he stopped cursing lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you always write in capital letters? I always wonder how people do it. I find it so hard!! I'm too used to joining everything up, and if I wrote joined up capital letters they would just look all gobble-de-gook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm *thinks* Yeah I think when I print it usually is all in capital letters, I've never actually thought about it before. Makes it easier to read, me writing cursive is gobble-de-gook :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3