One Eyed Bunny?

Ok so I didn't draw today, we went walking around down town Dundee in the rain in search of pipe cleaners. Needed them to put in the ears on the above fuzzy. Was a nice afternoon window shopping too, even with the rain.

I can only sew in the evening during the week so decided to start on another fuzzy dragon. Got the ears sewn to the neck and face and decided to use brown eyes. Well in the struggle to get the brown eyes set in the fabric, the eye hole stretched so I had to use the bigger blue eyes. One went together no problem, the other hole stretched too big and the eye fell out. *angry face* So now he is a one eyed fuzzy unless I can somehow stitch the hole closed and get another eye put there, without it being really noticeable. (evil safety eyes, they mock me)

The pipe cleaners work really well. I taped the sharp ends so that anyone that bends them doesn't get a nasty little jab from the bright pink pipe cleaners.

*crosses fingers I can fix it*

** picks white fur out of hair**

***goes to get a cookie***

Comments

  1. To the untrained eye, and a non-crafty person like myself, it looks like that fuzzy dragon has had a very unfortunate accident! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the surgery! I know it will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope that isn't hurting the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, I have given you an award. Check my blog if you want to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very unfortunate :( but hopefully still fixable :)

    thanks Leslie :)

    well as long as long as he doesn't try to make right turns into traffic he shouldn't get hurt *rolls eyes at my lame attempt at a joke* :)

    Thanks ann :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3