What's in a Name?

All sewn, just needs stuffing. And a name. I have no idea what to call it. Suggestions? (no more inhaling fur and hacking up hairballs like a cat [joking, but it is ending up in my food when I eat if I don't pay attention], does a little dance) Number of times I stabbed myself with a pin, 13. Number of times I stabbed myself with an embroidery needle, 2. And the one time half of the needle went into my finger, and that frikken hurt!

I did have video to put online today, but either the router crashed or the connection reset because it didn't finish loading (after 2 hours). So no video today and a really short post because I have nothing at all to write about :p

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:33 am

    how about bob your furry friend?? or fred the fuzzy dragon?? just some silly names i dont know looks good though
    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:59 am

    fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. bob? lol I just don't think I could name him bob without laughing any time I showed someone :p

    hmm fluffy could work. I was trying to think of an Easter name because of the ears but I can't think of anything but Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:12 am

    Pinky

    Jelly bean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3