Look into My Eye

"Snow Leopard's Eye" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured pencil on Canson Mi-Tientes paper
2.5 by 3.5 Inches
For Sale Here

Another cat's eye drawn, I'm starting to run out of cats that people would recognize just by their eyes. Leopards, Cheetahs, white Tiger?, Caracal? I could do a Liger I guess and confuse people :p Canadian Lynx eh? :p

Finished the Easter dragons but its half an inch too big for the scanner (dammit). So the soonest I can get a scan is Wednesday (when I go to write the Life in the UK test). I was worried that when I sprayed it with fixative that the colours would change and be really bright, but it actually has darkened a few places for the better.
Whats the next big holiday? I can't think of anything besides Canada Day and Halloween :p

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:01 pm

    What beautiful drawings; I love the Easter dragon! How about a May Day dragon? A summer holidays dragon breaking out of its suitcase? A back to school dragon? No, you're right - nothing till Hallowe'en :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Snow Leopard's Eye and the Easter Dragons! These are both just wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ann and spiral :)
    a summer dragon breaking out of a suitcase is a good idea! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3