More Scars!

Well not today, but the Doctor wants me to have a laparoscopy to see if the problem can be found. Not sure when that will happen, probably a few months. If they can't find anything than it starts to become a guessing game. Hey! We could play an organ version of Guess Who! Is it the Gallbladder? Nope, don't have one. Kidneys? Wrong side. :p

Started on a graphite drawing of Dad's dog. Don't really have that many pictures of him because he would run away from the camera or bark at it every time the camera was pointed at him :p I know the rough sketch looks a little funny around his nose, but I fixed it when I transferred it onto the Stonehenge paper. I am going to do another one of Harly and Luka sleeping on opposite sides of the couch in colour, but thought doing a head shot of just Harly first would be nice. I'm going to be seeing spots by the time I am done :p

I'm going for a really loose/messy effect with the fruit pastille drawing. Trying to make a bumpy, sugar effect on the candy is harder than I thought. Would be easy with paints, just use a light colour and toss it on the canvas, with the pencils I have to keep remembering to put the white down first to try to get the effect. *crosses fingers that it will still look right tomorrow* Makes me want more candy lol

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:12 am

    Hope the doc cna find out what is wrong with you, good luck with that, and let us know how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) I hope they find out what is wrong too (and this time not lose my notes)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3