My Brain is Full

"Cheetah Eye"Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
3.5 by 2. 5 Inches
Coloured Pencil on Canson Mi-Tientes paper
For Sale Here


I will laugh if I fail the test tomorrow. That and get a really big cookie to make me feel better :p I have always been horrible with tests. I will know everything, can answer questions when asked but when I write test I draw a complete blank, not sure why. The question is that if I do fail, do I try again? It is a multiple choice test so even if I don't know the answer I can guess at something.

I love this Fabric that abi at abibansaldesign has used to make some bags. Trying to save up to get one made [*hint hint* ;)]. I just thinks its such a unique fabric and I love green.

I got this gorgeous outfit today from one of John's relatives that has just come back from India. I love it! Going to have to take some pic of it once I wear it (little cold right now to wear it lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3