Rants?

Grumpy old man? Problems with road rage? Seen on the ride to the hospital. I'm sure the person driving was wondering what the hell I was doing with the phone. The one day I don't have the camera with me and I see something that made me laugh. :p

Didn't get a lot of time today to work on the Easter dragons but got most of the basket finished, just need to darken the shadows and the base. *crosses fingers that I get this done tomorrow* :)

and *drum roll* Return of the Scottish words! :p I don't remember the last word so I am going to have to go looking for it. Going to post a new word every Friday so people can try to guess over the weekend.

First word:
1.wyme

Comments

  1. The basket is gorgeous! You are very talented.

    I would guess the word means Why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:54 pm

    Scottish word:
    "Why me? Why is it always ME?!!"

    Real guess: some sort of stream or waterway.

    License plate: the driver really likes nuts...
    R 4 nuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scottish words, haha. No idea what wyme means but I do have a Scottish dialect tea towel :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3