Rips Hair Out!

No blog post yesterday because I was busy studying for this. I can study and keep in my brain everything but the stuff about the Government. Do I really need to know how many MPs there are? No, I don't think so, but than again I was and probably will never be a person interested in politics. Not sure if I will post an entry tomorrow, depends on how much studying I do for the test, which is Wednesday (ack!)

Its very hard to study when I didn't think I would have to again after high school and when I have so many drawings calling my name. "Jen, you know you want to finish me!", "Just a couple more colours and I will be finished!", "If you complete me you can have a cookie!" Hmmm, maybe I need to get out more :p

Start of a little Cheetah ACEO, something quick to draw in between studying.

Back to studying, but first I'm going to get a cookie :p

Comments

  1. Good luck with your test, I can sympathize with your feelings on studying... blech!

    I say you should have a cookie anyway, sugar keeps up your energy and that's important when studying.

    At least that's how I'd justify eating a cookie. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:05 am

    I went to the test page, and seems you can take a quick course in "mouse training". Is that one of the better career options in the UK? :)
    Have two cookies. One for me, and one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks rita :)
    lol leslie! one of the best career options here, that and being a community warden (can't really call them lazy cause they walk everywhere, but they don't do anything around here but talk to the drug dealers and drug addicts):p
    I'm out of cookies, how about a brownie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3