*Yawns*


Well that was really easy. The test took me a total of 7 minutes. Almost an hour for everyone (9 people I think) to get their info taken and 7 minutes for me to write. Probably just over 4 minutes to actually do the questions and 3 to go over them. Most of them were common sense, I probably did get the government questions wrong but they don't tell you which ones you got right or wrong. At least thats one step out of the way, just lots of paperwork left to fill out to get the ILR.

The photo is of one of the vending machine in the mall. You would think that after the first one didn't work, why would you keep pressing the button? Or someone body slammed into it to cause a mess.

I'm off to bed, only slept about 4 hours last night worrying about the test.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:20 pm

    Anticipation always outweighs the event, eh?
    Good for you to have that finished.

    Are you going to choose the 'mouse training' career path? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try to be a cat tamer. There are enough feral cats around I could set up a little circus tent and have them jumping through hoops ;p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3