Broken Toe Number...?

I actually don't remember how many time I have broken my toes now, but this one is definitly broken. hmm So only my big toes are left unbroken...*goes to run into the door to break them all* :p (no I wont post a picture of my twisted toes, don't need people running away in horror :p)

hmm...might have dropped a few stitches lol I am getting faster so that is a good thing (just have to try to bite my tongue when I do drop a stitch and not turn the air blue) :p

And some of the pots that are in the greenhouse. Nothing has sprouted yet but the marigolds and I think the rhubarb was from last year.

More little heads popping up, just don't know what they are yet. I should transfer the tall flower into a bigger pot soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3