Finished Unicorn

coloured unicorn copyright jennifer rose phillip"Mustang Unicorn" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Original A4 size on Canson Mi-Tientes paper
Coloured Pencil
For Sale Contact me here if Interested :)


Cropped version with framing idea. I like the cropped version better, too much empty space if its not cropped but the whole picture is below. Thoughts??

I use the Smart Framer here to see how different mats and frames look on my drawings. Pretty handy tool :)

I'm going to try to grow a Bonsai tree. :) For no reason other than I think it would be really cool to try and get it growing over some nice crystals. Of course this all depends on whether my black thumb of death doesn't rear its ugly head and kill the tree before it gets an inch tall *must remember to get industrial strength fertiliser :p*

Comments

  1. Hi, was just admiring the uni!! Great work and well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3