Guess What I am

I really have nothing to post today, made cookies, went to find a bike for John, drew a little bit and vegged out in front of the TV watching Holby City (yes its cheesy, but I like it :p), so in order to make up for a pointless blog post I am going to post some pictures and people can try to guess what they are.

I remember at the back of a magazine when I was younger (never thought I would write that :p), that there were little images of normal objects, and animals and you had to guess what they were from the little close up image given. I can't remember if it was Owl Magazine or Chickadee magazine. Or I could be completely wrong and it was some other magazine all together :p Anyone know if its one of them?

So here are 4 images, they are all animals :) I will post the answers this Friday with the answer to the Scottish word of the week. (don't think I have a prize, but if someone happens to guess all of them I will see what I can do ;) )

1
2
3
4

Comments

  1. When you were younger?? :)
    Pardon me while I laugh and laugh and laugh...
    OK.
    #1 Turkey feathers
    #2 guinea fowl
    #3 goatish something
    #4 peacock
    #5 Jennifer is o..l..d... hehehehe

    Come visit me at my temporary "vacation house", Leslie's Blogger. We are all out on the veranda...
    click on my name in the comment...
    http://www.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. no, not a turkey but that is actually a good guess
    2. correct! the whole time we were there it was calling, was very loud.
    3. Really close!
    4. yeah that was an easy one :)
    5. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:53 pm

    i have no idea what 1 is but is 3 the scottish cow i cant remember its name. miss talking to you hope see you on msn some time
    miss you
    danielle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3