Leaping Lemurs

WIP of the unicorn drawing. He looks like a mustang with a horn glued to his head :p Come back tomorrow to see the finished version :) *visions of Jen running round a field with a horn & tube of superglue yelling "here horsie horsie horsie, I just wanna make you pretty" :-S >> John (She actually is a major animal lover though, plus she would probably get kicked airborne after gluing it to her own head by mistake :P LOL) I always felt bad for the animals that had plastic horns glued to their heads in circuses. Was neat to see (I was a kid, and stupid on unicorns), but still cruel. Can't imagine the glue came off easily, or that it didn't pull on the skin. :( I ended up keeping the beard that was in the sketch, just looked a little odd without it.

Until then, have a video of some Lemurs jumping around like they ate a whole bag of sugar each :p



Not the best quality. Going to try to upload it to google video tomorrow because I can make the window the proper size and its not distorted like it is on youtube.

I finished reading The Wasp Factory, and while I didn't think it was a great book, it wasn't horrible and I can't even think of 2 sentences to sum it up besides that its just f*cked. Lost a lot of steam near the end and it was really anti-climatic. :/ huh, theres 2 sentences :p

I can't get that song the Lemurs in Madagascar sing out of my head now!! "I like to move it, move it. I like to move, move it. Move it!" ack! someone help! :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3