Busy Busy Busy

So the original plan for the flat bathroom was just to paint it white, but we were just looking around tile shops (cause really what does one do on a Sunday with nothing to do and no money to buy anything?), and a lot of the walls were painted dark solid colours. So after seeing how well that looked we decided that white would be too light and we needed some colour in the bathroom. Now pink and purple were out, everyone did not just spend the last 2 weeks getting rid of the ugly lavender colour so that we could put more up. Yellow and orange were too bright (even though I still say that the colours would have looked good in the bathroom, it might have been a little sore on the eyes to go from the blue living room to a room of solid yellow though). So how about Aqua? YES! :P

So once the undercoat dries on the walls, they are going to be painted a nice aqua colour. Which should be fine; tan/brown for the hall, blue for the living room, white for the kitchen and maybe white for the bedroom. There is white wallpaper up now, but there is a brown mark in one corner that wasn't there last night but has started to fade since it was noticed this morning, so we are hoping it fades more. If not, the bedroom is going to be painted a light blue colour to to try to cover the mark up.

The Clematis in all its glory above. The bottom just looks like it is going to die any moment, which is odd because the rest is so healthy looking.

The killer squash on the left and Mr.Fuzzy's pumpkins on the right. I have no idea how the pumpkins are going to grow. He planted 2 seeds just in case one decided not to grow, but as seems the case this year, almost everything we planted has decided to grow so we have things growing everywhere! More daises then last year, and if people remember that was a lot of daises lol

I cleaned out the little garden that was in the front lawn today with help from Mr.Fuzzy's mom, (and squished a slug! ugh It was an accident but still not very pleasant. I hate slugs *shiver*). So once we get some more compost in it we are going to plant some of the daises there. Maybe put my Foxglove in the front too, but I don't know if it will grow any more :( Think I waited too late to start them.

And mutant neon green tomatoes! Actually not this bright, its cause of the flash lol

And kill me now, I've gone all emo :P I actually tried my hardest to not listen to Fall Out Boy (I have my reasons), but I like their music (don't kill me :P).

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:44 pm

    An aqua bathroom sounds wonderful! .. I once saw a red and white bathroom and it was SO nice... even though I'd initially think it was horrible, but it was actually really nice!

    You must show photos of all your finished rooms!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3