Gorgeous Flowers

Sale on Prints at My Etsy Store
Free Shipping on all Prints

The yard at the flat was cut by the Council with a trimmer, so all it needs now is for the grass to be raked up and some holes filled in. So at least now Mr.Fuzzy will not stop breathing trying to cut the lawn again (ok it wasn't that bad, but not exactly a pretty sight either [the joys of hayfever])

Been busy with packing and filling out immigration forms so have not had time to do anything else. But now the immigration form are all filled out and sent away (*crosses fingers everything goes well*), I just have packing to do and might have some spare time to actually draw something soon. But until than have some flowers :)

All of these are in Mr.Fuzzy's parent's back yard.


Clematis that are growing in the back corner. I love this plant this time of year. There are so many purple/blue (burple ?) flowers on it that its gorgeous and its taller than me :)

This is the Tiger Lily flowers that is huge. Almost as tall as me. Its been red and yellow so its a toss up on what colour it will be this year but there will be dozens of lilies on it. This container gets so heavy its sometimes falls over :p

White and pink Fuchsia and a red and purple Fuchsia. I had never seen these flowers before and I think they are gorgeous. I think the reference pictures I took will make really nice drawings. :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:19 pm

    The fuschia are amazing, aren't they? They always appear to me that the 'flower committee' decided on a nice plain little flower, and then kept adding do-dads and baubles to it :)
    That's a fine looking clematis! *jealous*
    I'll be right there to help you pack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, my fuschias aren't out yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clematis, just not sure how well one would grow at the flat. (mr.fuzzy says it should grow ok though). I might try next year and see if I can keep it alive lol

    I spent sometime today really looking at all the parts of the little fuchsias, I'm sure the neighbours thought I was nuts :p

    There is lot of time for it chrissy to start, there is only 3 that have actually opened on our plants. Lots of buds that have just started to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fuschia flower, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are really pretty know that more have decided to bloom :D I have to try to get some pictures as long as the rain holds off tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3